Definitions and Interpretation
● A unique username and password created exclusively for you to use our service or particular elements of it are referred to as an “account.”
● The term ‘Company’ in this Contract corresponds to Insight Headphones (sometimes referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”).
● ‘Cookies’ are tiny files that a website deposits on your computer, mobile device, or any other device. They contain data about your browsing history on that website among other things.
● The ‘country’ considers Mexico
● ‘Device’ refers to anything that can connect to the Service, such as a computer, a phone, or a tablet computer.
● ‘Personal data’ is any information that relates to a named or identifiable individual.
● A ‘website’ is referred to as a service.
● A “service provider” is any person—natural or legal—who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals that the Company hires to provide the Service on its behalf, enable the Service, carry out services related to the Service, or assist the Company in tracking how the Service is used.
● ‘Usage Data’ is a term used to describe information that is automatically gathered from the service’s infrastructure or from users of the service (for instance, the time spent on a page visit).
● Insight Headphones is a ‘website’ that may be accessed at https://insightheadphones.com/
● ‘You’ refers to the individual who accesses or utilises the service, or, if appropriate, the company or other legal entity on whose behalf the individual is acting.
Storing and Gathering Personal Data
Data Collection Types
We may ask you for particular personally identifying information that will enable us to contact or identify you when you use our service. Information that can be used to identify a specific individual may include:
● Data on Usage
Data on Usage
Usage data is automatically obtained as soon as a user utilises the Service.
Usage Data may include information about your device’s IP address, the kind and version of your browser, the pages of our service that you access, when and how long you remain on each page, special device identifiers, and more diagnostic data.
We may automatically gather certain information when You use a mobile device to access the Service, including, but not restricted to, the type of mobile device You use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the kind of mobile Internet browser you use, remarkable device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also obtain information from your browser when you access our service using a mobile device or when you visit our website.
Cookies and tracking technologies
● Flash Cookies: To gather and retain data about Your choices or usage of our Service, some features may employ local saved objects (or Flash cookies). Flash cookies cannot be managed by the same browser settings that are used to manage browser cookies. For further information, see “Where else can I alter the settings for disconnecting or erasing local shared objects?” for additional details on how to remove Flash Cookies.
● Website beacons: Web beacons, which are tiny data files that may be included in some areas of our Service and emails, are also described as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs. They allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened emails, as well as for other website statistics (keeping track of a section’s popularity, for instance, and ensuring server and system integrity).
There are two types of cookies: “Persistent” and “Session.” Session cookies vanish the moment you go offline, but persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device. Learn more about cookies: The Function of Cookies For the objectives listed below, we utilise both session and persistent cookies:
● Type of cookies that are necessary or essential: session cookies. It is controlled by ‘us’. These cookies are necessary to deliver the services you request from the website and to let you enjoy some of its features. They support the authentication process and protect user accounts from unwanted use. We only employ these Cookies to offer you the services You have requested since we are unable to give them to you without them.
Utilization of Your Personal Data
The Company may use your information for the purposes listed below:
● To deliver and manage our service, including keeping an eye on how it is being used.
● You must be in charge of how you joined to use the Service in order to update Your Account. You can access certain Service capabilities that are accessible to registered users by providing Personal Data.
● We define a contract as the making, carrying out and performance of a purchase agreement for products, services, or other things that You have purchased from us via the Service.
● To contact you when required or realistic for the implementation of the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, via email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, like push notifications from a mobile application.
● We will give you news, discounts, and general information about more goods, services, and occasions we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you’ve made the decision not to get this information.
● To administer and respond to Your requirements for us to fulfil your demands.
In the following circumstances, we might release your personal data:
● With Service Providers: In order to contact you and track and evaluate how our service is used, we might disclose Your personal information to Service Providers.
● For business transfers: In the course of or in conjunction with any merger, sale of corporate assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business by another firm, We may share or transfer Your personal information.
● With Affiliates: We will require compliance with this consent form from any affiliates with whom we choose to disclose Your information. Affiliates include both Our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we manage or that have a shared control structure with us.
● With business associates: We may release Your information to Our business associates in order to provide You with certain products, services, or promotions. In the following circumstances, we might release your personal data.
● With other users: If you exchange personal information or engage in other activities with other users in the public sections, this information may be seen by all users and may even be made open to the general population outdoors.
● With your consent: We may disclose your personal data for any other purpose your consent.
Storage of Your Personal Information
Your personal data will only be retained by the Company for as long as necessary to achieve the objectives specified in this privacy statement. We will retain and utilise your personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if applicable laws require us to maintain your information on file), settle disagreements, and maintain our agreements and policies.
The Company will also save Usage Data for its own internal analysis requirements. Usage Data is normally retained for a brief period of time. However, if it’s required to meet legal requirements, settle disputes, or improve the functionality of our service, information may need to be retained for longer.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your data, including Sensitive Information, is handled at the Company’s operational offices and any other places where the parties involved in the processing have offices. The implication is that this data may be moved to and kept on computers situated outside of your state, province, country, or another governmental jurisdiction where the data protection regulations may be different from those of your jurisdiction.
Violation of Your Personal Information
Additional Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Information if it reasonably believes that doing so is required.
● Fulfil a legal requirement
● The Institution’s rights and property must be protected and upheld.
● Avoid or investigate any suspected Service wrongdoing
● Safeguard the security of the general public or service users
● Defend against judicial culpability
Safety of Your Personal Information
Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our service. Anyone under the age of 13 is not knowingly subject to our collection of personally identifying information. If you are a parent or other legal guardian and are aware that your kid has provided us with personal information, kindly contact us. If we learn that we may have collected Personal Data from individuals under the age of 13 without confirming parental consent, we take measures to remove the information from Our servers.
If we must depend on approval as the lawful foundation for doing so and your state allows it, We may request your parent’s consent before collecting and processing Your information.
Other Website Links
Links to other websites that are not run by us may be found in our service. Clicking one of their links will direct you to a third party’s website. We advise you to understand the privacy statement on each website you visit in its entirety.
We have no control over and accept no liability for any third-party websites or services’ content, privacy practices, or other rules.
Adaptations to this Privacy Statement